Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal® flat out redefines the siding conversation. It matches wood beautiful for beautiful, puts visible seams into hiding, makes deterioration extinct and renders maintenance obsolete. All while virtually installing itself. Plus everyone from architects to entire neighborhoods can’t stop talking about it. In a good way.
Color OptionsCarriage Red, Chestnut, Chocolate, Cotton, Frost, Grove, Latte, Oceana, Pearl, Pine Brook, Pottery, River Rock, Shale, Willow, Wrought Iron
Features & Benefits
- 7” cedar profile—faithful to true clapboard appearance
- True look and feel of wood—without the expense and maintenance
- 15 contemporary colors—reflect upscale, traditional homes
- Deep grain texture with seamless finish—seams virtually undetectable from a few feet away
- Matching trim - truly complements the upscale, finished look
- Cellular PVC—highly resistant to the elements, can be installed at grade level
- Kynar Aquatec® factory finish—stands up to moisture, impact and harmful UV rays
- Slick surface - repels dirt and mildew, makes for easy clean-up
- 25 Year Warranty on the factory finish—Will not peel crack or chip
- Engineered, patent pending interlocking seam—stays flat and tight, keeps moisture out
- Gravity lock design - keeps courses straight, maintains architecturally correct appearance
- Cuts like wood - installs easier, faster with no harmful particles or workplace hazards
- Complete trim and accessories package—also Cellular PVC and Kynar Aquatec® coated for lasting durability
- 100% recyclable—including the packaging!
- 7" Cedar
- 4" Cedar
- 4" Shake
- Board and Batten
Peek behind the eye-catching scenes.
The beauty of Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal® is the range of powerful feelings it elicits: the pride in sheathing your home in the gorgeous armor it deserves; the peace of mind in possessing woodlike beauty impervious to mold, caulking, heat and cold; and the supreme confidence that you’ll never need another home exterior.
Celect can’t help looking as beautiful as it does because that’s the way it's engineered. Our cellular materials faithfully emulate the rich, evocative appearance of wood. Our patented interlocking joint system makes unsightly seams virtually disappear. And our gravity lock design ensures against less-than-beautiful buckling and warping. The results? Truly premium siding looks and devastatingly handsome horizontal and vertical integrity.
Embrace the premium home exterior that takes care of you.
For homeowners with Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal®, the good life is having the most curb-appealing exterior—and the most carefree maintenance—on the block. Actually, it’s a great life. A wonderful, mold-repelling, mildew-defying, insect-rejecting life.
Long-term maintenance takes its toll in time, inconvenience and cost. But not with Celect. It won’t delaminate because its cellular materials won’t let it. Unlike fiber cement, it eliminates the need for painting, repainting, caulking and re-caulking. Plus its deep, rich Kynar Aquatec®–coated colors never fade.
- Stands up to impact even under the harshest weather conditions
- Kynar Aquatec coating withstands all weather conditions and climates
- Backed by a 25-year color-protection warranty
- Repels mold and mildew
The technology of our premium siding is as beautiful as its envy-inducing curb appeal.
Everything you imagine and work for goes into your home. So you have every reason to expect the premium siding you invest in to perform for you decade after decade.
If you're going to build premium siding with looks as amazing as we have, you better create ways to maintain and protect those looks. So that's exactly how we engineered Celect® Cellular Composite Siding by Royal®.
Patented interlocking joint system:
It's what makes seams virtually disappear and our premium siding so easy on the eyes. Plus it's simpler to install than fiber cement. The effect is aesthetically stunning and moisture repelling.
- Keeps boards straight and true through the home’s natural expansion and contraction
- Eliminates caulked seams and energy loss
- No gaps, buckling or wavy lines